This week's topic is: Top Ten Books I Wish I Could Read Again for the First Time
My top 10 are as follows:
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer - With this series being the books that got me back into reading I would to be able to see if it would do the same now without it being a re-read.
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - I loved the first book so much and would love to have the same feeling that I had when I first read it but it just isn't the same as I know what happens now and the last book kind of ruined it for me.
- The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare - I loved the first three of this series and when it ended I was gutted, however now that there is another series it makes me nervous on what is going to happen next. Having to re-read the first part of this series again would just not feel the same.
- Evermore by Alyson Noel - I loved this book but as the series went on I just kept getting more and more annoyed with the characters that now I wouldn't feel the same way about them if I re-read it.
- Need by Carrie Jones - I just wouldn't feel the same when reading this book as I did the first time around because of reading what happens in the second book.
- Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr - By the end of this series what I wanted to happen never did so I was disappointed and now its ruined the first one which I absolutely loved.
- The Dark Devine - Once you have read this book it will never feel the same once you know what happens next.
- Forsaken by Jana Oliver - The second one ruined it for me but maybe when the series is finished I will feel differently but for now it just wouldn't feel the same.
- The Luxe by Anna Godbersen - This book was a good start to the series but by the end of the series I just didn't feel the same way.
- Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling - Loved this series but Harry Potter is more about the unknown and now I know we just don't get that same magical feeling as what I did the first time around.