13 October 2011

The Time Will Come #3

Every Thursday Books For Company hosts a meme in which we will post a book we really want to read, or have been meaning to take off our shelves and read for a while.
So I thought I would join in the fun!


Want to join in?
    • Pick a book you have been meaning to read.
    • Do a post telling us about this book.
    • Link up the post in the Linky
    • Visit the other blogs!


Angel by L.A. Weatherly

I have had this book for awhile now and I still haven't gotten around to reading it yet. Which I am surprised about as I was wanting this book for quite some time and then not to read it when I get it.
This book now has the second book out so now I feel so far behind. I must get around to reading this book very soon!



Goodreads:
Angels are all around us: beautiful, awe-inspiring, irresistible.

Ordinary mortals yearn to catch a glimpse of one of these stunning beings and thousands flock to The Church of Angels to feel their healing touch.
But what if their potent magnetism isn't what it seems?
Willow knows she's different from other girls. And not just because she loves tinkering around with cars.
Willow has a gift. She can look into people's futures, know their dreams, their hopes and their regrets, just by touching them. But she has no idea where she gets this power from.

Until she meets Alex…
Alex is one of the few who know the truth about angels. He knows Willow's secret and is on a mission to stop her.
The dark forces within Willow make her dangerous – and irresistible.
In spite of himself, Alex finds he is falling in love with his sworn enemy.

3 comments:

  1. I have not read this series but I plan to very soon! :)The girls looks really creepy :p I don't know it has something to do with the book or what..

    http://bookmigik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, sounds like an amazing book! I love the cover! So pretty! And that the girl is kinda sounding like the bad guy...nice :) Hope you get to read it soon, and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great book!
    I am waiting for Angel Fire to land on my doorstep (hopefully soon!)

    ReplyDelete