5 October 2011

Waiting On Wednesday #1

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine in which we highlight a book that we can't wait to be released.

This week my first wow is Inheritance (Inheritance #4) by Christopher Paolini.
We don't have long to wait for this book now as it is published on the 8th November 2011 and I can't wait for it as it's been so long since the last book came out.
It's been that long that I will probably have to do a bit of re-reading so I can remember what actually went on.


Goodreads:
Not so very long ago, Eragon Shadeslayer, Dragon Rider, was nothing more than a poor farm boy, and his dragon, Saphira, only a blue stone in the forest. Now the fate of an entire civilization rests on their shoulders.
Long months of training and battle have brought victories and hope, but they have also brought heartbreaking loss. And still, the real battle lies ahead: they must confront Galbatorix. When they do, they will have to be strong enough to defeat him. And if they cannot, no one can. There will be no second chances.
The Rider and his dragon have come further than anyone dared to hope. But can they topple the evil king and restore justice to Alagaësia? And if so, at what cost?
This is the much-anticipated, astonishing conclusion to the worldwide bestselling Inheritance cycle

4 comments:

  1. my brother keeps bugging me over and over again about this book. I tell him when it's coming out and he forgets and asks again! haha

    Great choice!

    -tillie
    Nuttier Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one! Can't wait to read this :)

    Check my post:
    http://seeitorreadit.blogspot.com/2011/10/wow-1.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for this last book to come out! It's taken so long. It's going to be great. Nice pick!

    My WoW: http://astorytolove.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday-everlasting.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to WoW! I've been seeing this series all over the place but haven't tried it yet. It sounds cool though.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    Btw- I'm giving away an ARC of Legend and it ends tonight if you haven't entered yet. ;)

    ReplyDelete