This week's topic is: Top Ten Book Endings That Left Me With My Mouth Hanging Open
My top 10 are as follows:
- Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini - The ending for this book was rather disappointing as it ended rather abruptly I turned the page thinking there was more to come but it was acknowledgements. I just wanted to know what was going to happen but I guess I will have to wait until the next instalment.
- Entangled by Cat Clarke - By the end of this book I thought there was a series but there doesn't seem to be. There was so many unanswered questions I was really left with my mouth hanging open.
- Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater - This ended like Entangled in the way that there was more unanswered questions than answered and it seems it was the last I hope am wrong please let me know if I am.
- Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel - With this book I thought it was a stand alone book but this one wasn't which I didn't get as it just seemed final and probably wouldn't have made this list but because it is a series as I just can't see where it would go from here.
- City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare - There was so much going on in this book with loads of questions and it wasn't as good as her other books which I was really socked about and I am really scared about reading the rest in this series.
- The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger - This book was so good I was always hooked and then it ended it was terrible!
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins - I loved the first two books in this series. I did enjoy this book too however I hated the ending.
- Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce - Another book I loved until the end it was a little disappointing.
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer - This series was what got me back into reading I loved it so much although now it's not as good as what I originally thought but I had to put it on my list because of what it was like when I first read it.
- Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead - I have completed this series now but at the time I just couldn't believe what was happening. It was also the best in the series it was so gripping.