5 November 2012

It's Monday What Are You Reading? #54

It's Monday What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey in which we plan our reading week!
(Click on images to send you to Goodreads)

Finished Reading
(Click on title for review)
 
Really bad week of reading hopefully that will change this week.
 
 
Currently Reading
 
Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick
Only just started it but I am already enjoying it can't wait to see how it all ends.
 
Butterfly Kisses by Mia Castile
Again only just started but I feel this one hasn't started as good as Becoming a Butterfly but I'm hoping it will pick up soon.
 
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
This is a reread as I'm hoping to get the series in before I go see the film although I don't think I will but I'm going to give it a go.
 
 
Reading Next
 
Destined by P.C. & Kristin Cast
 
The Trouble With Nightingale by Amaleen Ison
This book is only 38 pages long so I'm sure I will get it read pretty quick.
 
 
 
 
So that's everything I am going to read this week please leave links below to your posts or just let me know what your reading.