12 November 2012

It's Monday What Are You Reading? #55

It's Monday What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey in which we plan our reading week!
(Click on images to send you to Goodreads)

Finished Reading
(Click on title for review)
 
 
 
Currently Reading
 
Destined by P.C & Kristin Cast
Not read much of this book as of yet but it seems alright although not the best book I've ever read.
 
Butterfly Kisses by Mia Castile
I still haven't gotten around to finishing this book yet but that's not because it's bad more that I am reading two other books at the same time.
 
Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
I'm now onto rereading this book which I like a little bit more than New Moon but still not as good as the first.
 
 
Reading Next
 
Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
With me trying to get this series reread before Friday I will be mainly focusing on this series rather than starting new books.
 
 
 
So that's what I'm read/reading this week let me know what your reading.