20 November 2012

Teaser Tuesday #48

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! To find out more about the books click on the picture which will take you to Goodreads.




My Teasers:



Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout








My eyes snapped open as the freakish sixth sense kicked my fight or flight response into overdrive. The Georgia humidity and the dust covering the floor made it hard to breathe. Since I'd fled Miami, no place had been safe. This abandoned factory had proved no different.
The daimons were here. - Page 1
 
I have only just started this book so seeing as this was how the book started it was as good a teaser as any. I am looking forward to continuing with this book as I have heard so many great things and it has started of with a good start.