3 February 2013

BOTM #16

Here is my January Book of the month post. I have done a vlog of the books that I have read and also books that I am going to read in February.

Here's the books that I read in January 2013:
  • The MacKinnon Curse: The Beginning by J.A. Templeton (4.5/5)
  • Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols (5/5)
  • Hollowland by Amanda Hocking (3.5/5)
  • The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa (4/5)
  • Persistence of Vision by Liesel K. Hill (4/5)
  • Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout (5/5)
  • Dare You To by Katie McGarry (5/5)
  • Devil's Bargain by Rachel Caine (4.5/5)
  • Blood and Snow by RaShelle Workman (3.5/5)
  • Offside by M.G. Higgins (1.5/5)
  • The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead (5/5)
  • Last Bitten by Lauren Ash (3/5)
  • All Over You by Emily Snow (3.5/5)
  • Milo 2.0: Origins: The Fire by Debra Driza (1/5)
  • Intuition by J. Meyers (2.5/5)

And the Book of the Month goes to...


This month was a good month of reading so it was really hard to pick a book of the month but in the end I went for The Indigo Spell. I just loved this book and if I could I would give it an even higher rating as I was enthralled by it. To see my review click here.