26 February 2013

Teaser Tuesday #59

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! To find out more about the books click on the picture which will take you to Goodreads.




My Teasers:



The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith








He looks down at her with his head tilted, his hand still firmly on her arm, and before she even fully realises what's happening, she hears him mutter, 'What the hell,' and then, to her surprise, he bends to kiss her. -Page 92

 
I am really enjoying this book it's so sweet and I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next.






The Deepest Cut (MacKinnon Curse #1) by J.A. Templeton








I waved back, never so relieved to see anyone. Maybe the ghost would leave- "Riiileeeey," came a chilling whisper in my ear. The breath lodged in my throat, and when I turned, the ghost was gone. - Page 49 Loc. 401-3 (Kindle)
 

I am loving this book at the moment and so far I would highly recommend it.