12 February 2013

Teaser Tuesday #57

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! To find out more about the books click on the picture which will take you to Goodreads.




My Teasers:




Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson







Only when the tip of the knife started to shave against the white of his eye like a scalpel about to pierce a boil, did I realise that I was the one holding it.
Or, rather, controlling it. - Page 1
 

This teaser is actually the first paragraph of the book and as soon as I read it I knew that, that was going to be my teaser. This book is shaping up to be a brilliant read and I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next and I'm already thinking about getting the next book!






The Vampire's Promise by Caroline B. Cooney






The vampire could set Althea free. Free from the hostile cafeteria, free from loneliness. You give me Celeste, and I will give you popularity. - Kindle Location 155-56 (Teaser may differ to final copy as this is an arc copy)
 

I have only just started this book but I'm not to sure that I am going to love it but I'm hoping that will change the further I get into it.