19 February 2013

Teaser Tuesday #58

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! To find out more about the books click on the picture which will take you to Goodreads.




My Teasers:



The Vincent Boys (The Vincent Boys #1) by Abbi Glines








There he went again talking about how he felt guilty. I just wanted to go home and bury myself under the covers. This was too much to deal with right now. The guilt, the anger, the frustration, the pain-it was all going to drive me insane. - Page 125
 


I love this book.I wasn't sure I was going to like the actual storyline but while I'm reading it I just can't help loving it especially Beau!





Entangled (Spellbound #1) by Nikki Jefford








Maybe she was back, but for how long? Who was she to say she wouldn't die all over again? If there was one thing Gray remembered from lectures it was this: You can't cheat death. - Kindle Location 927-28 (Teaser is from a arc so may differ to final book)
 
When I first started this book I wasn't sure I was going to like it as it was a bit too slow and then when it did pick up it was far too confusing, however, now I'm about halfway though I am enjoying it.