31 December 2012

2012 Top 12



Hey everyone so now we are coming to the end of 2012 and so I decided to do a Top 12 of 2012 of the books that I have read in 2012. The video above is slightly different to the list below as I never had actual books for a couple of them so I decided to use the ones I couldn't in my list on my blog.

12. Candlewax by C. Bailey Sims
11. Ascend by Amanda Hocking
10. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
9. Immortal City by Scott Speer
8. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
7. Divergent by Veronica Roth
6. Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter
5. Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen
4. Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles
3. The Vanishing Game by Kate Kae Myers
2. Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout
1. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry

So that's my top 12 what do you think of my list? what's yours? leave me links to you top 2012 post.