3 December 2012

BOTM #14

So in November I had a great month of reading where nothing I read was rated under 3 stars and even those I loved in parts. I have done a vlog of the books that I have read and books that I am going to read in December. (warning the video quality is a bit bad)



Books that I have read in November:
  • Reread: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer - 4.5/5
  • Reread: New Moon by Stephenie Meyer - 3/5
  • Reread: Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer - 3.5/5
  • Reread: Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer - 4.5/5
  • Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick - 5/5
  • Destined by P.C. & Kristin Cast - 3/5
  • Butterfly Kisses by Mia Castile - 3.5/5
  • The Trouble With Nightingale by Amaleen Ison - 4/5
  • Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout - 4.5/5
  • Phoenix by Jennifer Mason-Black - 3/5
  • Breathe by Sarah Crossan - 3.5/5
  • League of Strays by L.B. Schulman - 2.5/5

And the book of the month goes to...

 
In the end there was only one book that could be my book of the month and that is Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick. I loved this series and the last book in this series is no different as I loved this book too. I am sad that the series has come to an end but what an end it was and I will be rereading this series at some point. For full review click here.