18 December 2012

Teaser Tuesday #52

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! To find out more about the books click on the picture which will take you to Goodreads.




My Teasers:
This week I had already finished one book and getting ready to start another so I thought I would use a teaser for both of them.




Lullaby by Amanda Hocking






"I should've done more," Alex said, growing frustrated. "I'm her boyfriend. I should be helping her."
"And you are," Harper said, then corrected herself. "Well, you're doing everything you can."
"It doesn't feel like enough."
She let out a deep breath. "I know. I feel the same way. But this is all we can do right now. So it has to be enough." - Page 45
 




Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout








Leon moved his massive body forward, looking like the poster child for steroids. "There's been a daimon attack."
Aiden tensed. "Where?"
"Here at the Covenant." - Page 10