Artwork used (with permission) for the button is Anglerfish by Vlad Gerasimov.
This 2013 challenge is hosted by Literary Escapism and to join in with this challenge just click the image above.
Here's the guidelines for the New Author's challenge:
- The challenge will run from January 1, 2013 through December 31, 2013.
- Since this is an author challenge, there is no restriction on choosing your novels. They can definitely be from other challenges. However, the authors must be new to you and, preferably from novels. Anthologies are a great way to try someone new, but only a third of your new authors can be from anthologies.
- I want this to be an easy challenge, so you can pick to do either 15, 25 or 50 new authors. It all depends on how fast you read and how adventurous you want to be. If you reach your goal halfway through the year, don’t stop. Any new author you try can be added to Mr. Linky. We all want to know about your new experience.
- After reading your new author, write your review and then come back here and add your link to Mr. Linky. Make sure you include your name and the author, but adding the title is completely up to you.
- Bloggers or Non-Bloggers alike are welcome. You don’t have to have a site to participate. You can link up via Facebook, GoodReads or even Amazon if you’d like.
In 2013 it will be my first joining any blog challenges and this one sounded like a great one to try considering I keep reading new books by new authors. I am going to start with challenging myself with 25 new authors but I'm sure I will read more than that!
Good luck everyone!
1. Goining Too Far by Jennifer Echols
2. Persistence of Vision by Liesel K. Hill
3. Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson
4. The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines
5. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith