13 December 2012

Changing Covers #5

 
Hi everyone welcome to my new weekly feature which all about covers that change either in the middle of the series or even when the series had finished. (The covers will mainly be UK changes but also from the USA.) I decided to do this feature as there has been so many cover changes it's hard to keep up.
I am not sure if anyone has done this particular feature so feel free to let me know so I can start linking it up to them. It is similar to other features that are out there but I'm hoping that this is different enough.
 
 
 

Across the Universe by Beth Revis

First Published                New UK                     Latest Edition
 
 
 
Here in the UK we had the same cover that was used for the first published which I kind of liked especially the colours it made it look like it was out in the universe which was very fitting. Then when the next book was released it was the same as the New UK cover which I didn't mind so much as only the first one was released so it made it a lot easier to get the one new cover than a whole new series. I do like the New UK covers but I think I may prefer the First Published cover. Then there was another book cover change and this time I don't like it at all the other two a far better than the Latest Edition. It really does annoy me when the publishers change the covers but when they keep changing them it's even more annoying can't they just stick to the original it would be a lot easier for us readers and a lot cheaper!
 
 
These are my thoughts on this cover that keeps on changing. What are your thoughts do you agree with me? or do you disagree? Let me know in the comments below.