23 December 2012

Showcase Sunday #23

Showcase Sunday is a new weekly Meme that I am taking part of. This weekly meme is hosted by Vicky over at Book, Biscuits and Tea and for more info click on the SS image which will take you straight to the blog. Click on the titles of the books to take you to Goodreads.




Books mentioned in video

Review Books
The Lost Girl by Sangu Mandanna (Thanks to Random House)
Seraphina by Rachel Hartman (Thanks to Random House)
Confessions of an Angry Girl by Louise Rozett (Thanks to Mira Ink)
The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa (Thanks to Mira Ink)

Books I won
A Witch in Winter by Ruth Warburton (Thanks to Book Passion for Life)

Books I bought
Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout

So these are all the books that I have received in the last few weeks let me know what you received in comments below or leave a link.