11 December 2012

Teaser Tuesday #51

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! To find out more about the books click on the picture which will take you to Goodreads.




My Teasers:





Echo by Alyson Noel





The water hammering so hard, it drives at my shoulders, pushing me down-and then down farther still. Plunging me into depths that surpass all reasonable limits, causing my lungs to swell so large, I'm sure they'll soon burst. And there's nothing I can do to stop it. The water's rendered me powerless, helpless-dissolving my strength until all that remains is my will. - Page 138
 

I have just over a hundred pages left and I still can't seem to get into it. Every time I put it down I don't want to pick it up again but I do as I want to know what is going to happen.