31 December 2012

BOTM #15

Here is my December Book of the month post. I have done a vlog of the books that I have read and also books that I am going to read in January.



Here's the books I read in December:
  • Dance of Shadows by Yelena Black 4/5
  • Love Sucks by Sage Collins 3.5/5
  • Echo by Alyson Noel 2/5
  • First Frost by Liz DeJesus 4/5
  • Lullaby by Amanda Hocking 4/5
  • Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout 5/5
  • Confessions of an Angry Girl by Louise Rozett 3/5
  • Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan 3/5
  • Ruby Blue by Julie Cassar 3/5
And the book of the month goes too...

So in December I only read one book that was 5/5 so it was easy to chose which book was the best of this month. I really enjoyed this book as there was always something going on and it kept playing with my emotions. For my full review click here.