17 December 2012

It's Monday What Are You Reading? #60

It's Monday What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey in which we plan our reading week!
(Click on images to send you to Goodreads)

Finished Reading
(Click on title for review)
 
 
Currently Reading
 
Lullaby by Amanda Hocking
Not much going on yet I am enjoying it more than the first book.
 
 
Reading Next
 
Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I can't wait to read this book as I really enjoyed the first one and I also loved the Lux series. Well it will be this or Opal but I don't have that yet.
 
Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
I am hoping to read this over the next weekend just in time for Christmas.
 
 
 
 
So that's what I'm planning over the next week let me know what your reading in the comments box below (or leave links to your post).