15 April 2012

In My Mailbox #25

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that is hosted by The Story Siren. This is where we show what we have either bought or was given throughout the week gone by. (Click on the pictures for full synopsis)









I never did a IMM last week as I only received one book so I thought I would add it to the books I received this week.

Crave by Melissa Darnell
I received this last week as a swap from Misty over at Goodreads which I am so happy about as I have read this before on Netgalley but I wanted a finished copy.


Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My mum got me this as an Easter present as I didn't want an egg but I really wanted to read this book as it looks and sounds good. I have heard so many great things about this author so I can't wait to find out what I'm missing.


A Face Like Glass by Frances Hardinge
I received this book for a review purpose which I am looking forward to reading as it sounds really good.

Netgalley Books

Redemption by Veronique Launier


Exiled by J.R. Wagner


That's what I received this week what was in your mailbox?

7 comments:

  1. Your books are looking awesome! I hope you would enjoy reading them.

    Mariska
    IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice selection! I have Half-Blood on my Kindle. I'll have to check out NetGalley because I love the cover of Redemption. My mailboxes are here and here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I would love to read Half-Blood but haven't picked it up yet. Enjoy your books!

    Jenny at Books to the Sky

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard such amazing things about Half-Blood, and I can't wait to read it! I still need to find a copy, though. :p I've heard some mixed reviews about Crave, but I still want to give it a shot! The cover is just so pretty.

    Happy reading! =)

    -Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set! Crave sounds good. I've also heard great things about Armentrout.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great mailbox Kate :) !!
    Your mum coudn't have chosen a better Easter present : Half-Blood is amazing and I'm really hoping you'll like it as much as I did !! Happy reading !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those look like some great reads! I've heard great things about Armentrout and A Face like Glass was introduced to me yesterday. Enjoy your reads!

    ReplyDelete