23 April 2012

It's Monday What Are You Reading? #26

It's Monday What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey in which we plan our reading week!
(Click on images to send you to Goodreads)

Finished Reading
(Click on title for review)

Candlewax by C. Bailey Sims (Review coming soon)


Currently Reading

A Face Like Glass by Frances Hardinge
At the minute I just can't seem to get into this book it's both confusing and slow but I have only read the first 30 pages so I just need to stick it out and maybe it will get better. It probably didn't help that I was reading another book that I was really in to but I have finished that now so I can try and spend some time reading this.


Reading Next

The Immortal Rules by Julia Kagawa
I have heard so many great things about this book so I am looking forward to seeing what all the fuss is about.

Divergent by Veronica Roth
Another book I have only good things it made me very interested in reading it and now I am finally getting around to reading it.


So that's what I am planning on reading this week, what's everyone else reading this week?

6 comments:

  1. Nice! I have Divergent in my TBR mountain! Not exactly sure when I will get to it, hopefully not too long! Happy Reading!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great line up for your week!! I read Immortal Rules last week and enjoyed it. Here's my Reading Week

    ReplyDelete
  3. These books are all new to me - will have to check them out!

    Have a great week!
    Kristin @ Always With a Book

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Immortal cover just makes me want to wipe her face off! :)

    Happy Reading this week! It's Monday! What Are YOU Reading??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not read Divergent either, although I own it. It's on my TBR list. I look forward to seeing what you think about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great planning :) !! I really can't wait to read The Immortal Rules, it sounds amazing !! Divergent is amazing and I'm really hoping you'll enjoy it as much as I did :)
    Happy reading darling ;)

    ReplyDelete