2 April 2012

It's Monday What Are You Reading? #23

It's Monday What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey in which we plan our reading week!


Finished Reading
(Click on title for review)



Currently Reading

Mortal Kiss by Alice Moss
I'm not really enjoying it as much as I thought I would but things are now starting to pick up and am well over the halfway point.

Gift by Andrea J. Buchanan
Not very far into it so I'm not sure what to think of it just yet not a bad start though.

Reading Next

Immortal City by Scott Speer

Chosen Ones by Tiffany Truitt
Looking forward to reading both of these books as they are pretty covers and actually sound good hope am not let down by them.


That's what I am planning to read this week. What's everyone else reading?

4 comments:

  1. Haven't read those. First one's new to me, hope it stays at a good place for you now!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen Fated around and can't wait to see your review. Also, Gift is another one that peaked my interest, hmm...,can't wait for that one was well. Here's my Reading Week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Immortal City and Chosen Ones both look great, can't wait to see what you think of them.

    My Wrapup

    ReplyDelete