29 April 2012

Showcase Sunday #1




Showcase Sunday is a new weekly Meme that I am taking part of instead of In My Mailbox. This weekly meme is hosted by Vicky over at Book, Biscuits and Tea and for more info click on the SS image which will take you straight to the blog.

                                          



Swap Book

Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause
I have wanted to read this book for such a long time now so when I got the chance to swap one of my books that I no longer wanted for this I jumped at the chance. Thanks to Lindsey from Goodreads.

Review Book

Someone Else's Fairytale by Emily Mah Tippetts
Thanks to the author of this book for sending me this book to review as it does sound very good and the reviews are also good.



So that's what I received this week what fabulous books did everyone else get this week?

5 comments:

  1. I really like that cover for blood and chocolate.

    Fab books hope you enjoy. New follower :D

    Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not heard of either of those books but they look pretty good!

    Enjoy your reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoh I absolutely LOOOOVED Blood and Chocolate! Read it years ago, when finding paranormal YAs was impossible! It was really good!!

    My feelings towards the movie are complicated. I liked the movie on its own but it is the worse movie based on a novel ever! Everything and I mean everything was changed except for the main characters.

    The book though, oh the book was just awesome! I really hope you like it too!

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blood and Chocolate sounds interesting! :o I've never seen this one before but judging by Jessica's comment above me, it is a good read :)

    Enjoy your new books and thanks so much for joining Showcase Sunday!
    Vicky (:
    Books, Biscuits, and Tea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blood and Chocolate has peaked my interest.and is the second book a thriller? LOL..now I need to go read synopsis. You can read my news on The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete