4 January 2012

Book Cover: Incarnate by Jodi Meadows



       Incarnate by Jodi Meadows



I don't usually like book covers which mainly focus on the face as it usually looks cheesey however, with the wings on the eyes it really makes the cover. They draw you into the cover and the book itself making you think I wonder if there is any meaning to it.
I love the way that the whole thing looks faded it actually gives a lightness to the face.
I don't really like the hand in the image as it's a bit too distracting I think it would have looked even better without it but that might just be me.
The title and author lettering has been left quite simple which I think is a good idea as it doesn't over complecate the cover. Sometimes it's just the simpleness of a cover that makes it a great cover.
I am really hoping that they don't change the cover for the UK release like they usually do.
It was the cover that has made me want to read this book I just hope the story is as beautiful as the cover.

1 comment:

  1. I <3 this cover too!!! It seems as if everyone is making covers with girls wearing dresses so I love that this one is different and I love how the covers blend with one another and creates this gorgeous shine! Great analysis :)

    Happy Holidays!

    Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit
    International 300 Follower Giveaway

    ReplyDelete