8 January 2012

In My Mailbox #12

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that is hosted by The Story Siren. This is where we show what we have either bought or was given throughout the week gone by.








I never brought any books this week but I did get some swaps. I am very much looking forward to reading these books.

Wither by Lauren Destefano


Out for Blood by Alyxandra Harvey


Bleeding Hearts by Alyxandra Harvey

I have also been on netgalley and received:
The Vanishing Game by Kate Kae Myers

What did you get in your mailbox this week?

8 comments:

  1. I've read Wither and I really enjoyed it! Looking forward to Fever. :D

    I didn't buy any books this week neither did I borrow some. So my mailbox is pretty much empty, sadly. Dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh nice! Hope you enjoy all your fab new reads!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOooh Wither!! How good!! I hope you'll like it :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh Wither yay! I've heard some fantastic things about Alyxandra Harvey.

    Happy Reading!
    Lucia
    iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had my eyes on The Vanishing Game and cannot WAIT to read it. It looks soooo good. Enjoy your new books!

    IMM at Book Brats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for Vanishing Game! Can't wait to start it! And Wither is still unread on my shelf I should get to it soon! Awesome haul!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great set! I so want to read the Alexandra Harvey books.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know any of your books, but I hope you'll like thel all!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete