15 January 2012

In My Mailbox #13

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that is hosted by The Story Siren. This is where we show what we have either bought or was given throughout the week gone by.









Again I never bought any books this week but I was given a couple.

                                           I was given a RAK this week from Sarah
Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton

I was also given a book from Misty over at Goodreads UK swap group

Fins Are Forever by Tera Lynn Childs

I also received a galley from netgalley

Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown
I have also requested this as a hard copy but not sure if I would be able to get it as it seems to be a popular book so I tried for the galley so at least I will get to try it.

What was in your mailbox this week?

9 comments:

  1. Lovely books this week. I'm still waiting to be approved for lies beneath .

    Happy reading

     In My Mailbox  

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping I get approved for Lies Beneath on netgalley. It looks so good. I've had Blood Magic sitting on my shelf for forever. I need to read it soon! I hope that you enjoy your new books!

    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear great things about Lies Beneath! Enjoy :)

    My Mailbox
    The Muggle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh very nice! I loved Blood Magic! It was a creepy kind of read, but still oh so good! Happy Reading!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lies beneath looks awesome! I am applying on NG for it. *fingers crossed*
    new follower
    Books&Beyond

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh nice haul! Blood Magic was pretty good. And I can't wait to read Lies Beneath!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great set! Fins are Forever was cute. I want to read Blood Magic.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have Blood Magic in my TBR pile too! Hope you'll enjoy it. I'm also currently reading Lies beneath. Enjoy

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blood Magic looks real good and YAY on Lies Beneath! Gosh, I can't wait to start it. Sounds so, so awesome.

    Hope you enjoy & thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete