9 January 2012

It's Monday What Are You Reading? #11

It's Monday What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey in which we plan our reading week!






                                                                  Just Finished

                                                      Fracture by Megan Miranda
This was my first read of the year and what a great start to my reading year. It was a great book I really enjoyed all the twists and turns I just wish there was more books but it looks like it's a stand alone novel but I did love it.

Switched by Amanda Hocking
This one was a good read just not a great read as it was slow to begin with it just took ages to get going but when it did it got me excited for the rest of the series.

Currently Reading

New Girl by Paige Harison
I am actually enjoying this book more than what I thought I would. It was a bit of a slow start but I am now just a little bit hooked and I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next :)

Tempest by Julie Cross
So far I am a little bit disappointed in this book as from what I heard it was going to be brilliant but I have found myself a little too confused and annoyed at the characters. I hope it picks up but with less than half the book left am not sure it's going to.

Reading Next

Blood Feud by Alyxandra Harvey

Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon

What are you reading this week?

7 comments:

  1. I have Switched waiting to be read, I love the cover. I've heard several other bloggers say Tempest was not all that good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the covers for your upcoming reads look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh nice lineup!! Like the covers as well!! Haven't read any of them. Enjoy!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have a good reading week! I read Paige Harbison's first book and I didn't really like it so I am interested to read this one on NetGalley.

    My Monday list: http://rachelreader.blogspot.com/2012/01/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Busy busy week! Some pretty good YA books :)

    Have a great week!
    http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year! My post reflects two weeks of reading. Please come see what I'm reading now.

    I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about Switched. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They do say never judge a book by its cover but that is what I do I just have to read books that look good but I have got a bit better and read books that aren't as pretty. I do want to be a book cover designer so I think I will always judge a book by its cover ;)

    ReplyDelete