2 January 2012

It's Monday What Are You Reading? #10

It's Monday What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey in which we plan our reading week!







                                                               Finished
                                             
                                               Stolen Away by Alyxandra Harvey

On A Dark Wing by Jordan Dane
These are the two books that I was reading over the Christmas period. I found that they had taken me a while to finish but I think that was down to the time of year as I spent most of my time with my family. I was disappointed in both of these books as I was expexting more from them especially Stolen Away.

Currently Reading

Fracture by Megan Miranda
I am only reading the one book at the minute as I want to spend more time on the books that I need to review that will be comin out any day now as this one is due out on the 5th January so I need to get a move on. I am really enjoying this book at the minute as a lot has been happening and I am only on chapter 3.

Reading Next

Switched by Amanda Hocking
I am reall looking forward to reading this book it sounds so good. This is another one of my arc books I need to get a move reading as it is out on the 3rd January.

New Girl by Paige Harbison
I have been looking forward to reading this book for a while now and with it coming out at the end of January I though this week would be as good a time as any.

What are you reading this week?

8 comments:

  1. Stolen Away looks very intriguing - what a beautiful cover! I have New Girl and Fracture on my TBR list as well. Switched looks awesome too. Happy reading!


    It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all new to me and look interesting. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have so many of Amanda Hocking's books in my TBR mountain! I really want to read them all too!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also reading an Amanda Hocking book this week. I cannot wait to see what you think of this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cover for Stolen Away is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm hearing a lot of buzz about New Girl. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Switched looks really good. The cover alone, wowza! :) Enjoy!

    Happy 2012!

    http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. All your books look great... Fracture really caught my attention. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete