16 January 2012

It's Monday What Are You Reading? #12


It's Monday What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey in which we plan our reading week!







                                    Just Finished

                   Blood Feud by Alyxandra Harvey
This was a great and quick read but I did prefer the first in this particular series.

Currently Reading

New Girl by Paige Harbison
I have been reading this book for over a week now but I don't mind as it's a really good book I just don't get to read on my laptop as much as I would like too.

Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon
I am really enjoying this book which I was surprised about as I have heard a lot of bad things but so far I am really into it and I can't wait to read more.

Reading Next

Life of Lee by Lee Evans
This will be my first autobiography in a long while as I don't usually like them but I really want to like this one as Lee Evans (British comedian) is one of my favourite comedians out there and I just love him so fingers crossed :)

Halflings by Heather Burch
I am looking forward to reading this one!

What are you reading this week?

5 comments:

  1. Ooh the covers for these books all look amazing especially Blood Feud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spent the weekend reading books for the Indie Lit Award in nonfiction. I've now finished 3/5, so that makes me happy.

    Here is my It's Monday! What Are You Reading? I hope you will stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Hope you enjoy your reads!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. New Girl looks good - enjoy your week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I had never heard of Lee Evans and I totally just googled him. Funny stuff! Hope you like his bio, I bets its very clever! :)

    http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete