31 January 2012

BOTM #4

My first book of the month of 2012 so here goes. This is the list of books that I have read this month:
  • Fracture by Megan Miranda
  • Switched by Amanda Hocking
  • Tempest by Julie Cross
  • Blood Feud by Alyxandra Harvey
  • Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon
  • New Girl by Paige Harbison
  • The Life of Lee by Lee Evans
  • Halflings by Heather Burch
And the book of the month is...

With this month I have read mostly good books and was very hard but I did narrow it down to two as they where the only ones that I had given 5 stars to which was this book and Carrier of the Mark. In the end I went with Fracture as there was always something going on and it was more original. This isn't the kind of book I usually read but I loved reading it so I am glad I gave it a try it has made me think that I don't have to stick to the same genre all the time. I just wish there was a series as I already miss the characters so am glad I got a book version as now I can re-read it which I definitely do. Checkout my review here.

1 comment:

  1. I really loved this one. It wasn't my "usual" type to read either but has opened my mind to this genre.

    ReplyDelete