17 January 2012

Teaser Tuesday #7

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!



My teaser:




Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon




"I'll be back in a while," Aine called excitedly over her shoulder, as she walked towards the bonfire. I started to head toward Caitlin and Jennifer, but Adam put one hand under my elbow and directed me over to a log in the shadow of a bit tree.
"We need to talk," He said.
I looked up at him. It was a mistake. His eyes smoldered down at me. They were brighter than ever, as the light from the distant bonfire flickered up into his face. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest as my breath caught in my throat. - Page 102
I am really enjoying this book and I am actually nearly finished and I am really excited but nervous to see how this book is going to end!

3 comments:

  1. Love the description here and the emotion! Good teaser!

    Here's ours: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesday-unwind-and-lamb.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice description indeed!!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a good book and I've heard some nice things about it. I really like the teaser you chose to share. Glad you're enjoying it!

    Feel free to check out my teaser here.

    ReplyDelete