1 January 2012

In My Mailbox #11

Hey Everyone Happy New Year :) I can't believe this is my first post of 2012 so here goes nothing...

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that is hosted by The Story Siren. This is where we show what we have either bought or was given throughout the week gone by.









So I haven't done this for a couple of weeks so here is the books I received over the Christmas period:


Tempest by Julie Cross







I received this a couple of days before Christmas. This is a review book that I wasn't expecting as it was a while since I had asked for it so I just though they had run out. I am really looking forward to reading it, I hope it's as good as it sounds. A huge thanks goes out to St. Martin's Press for sending it to me :)

Christmas Presents


The Life of Lee by Lee Evans












                                     Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare












Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon












                                       Destined by P.C. and Kristin Cast













Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon











                                                     Divergent by Veronica Roth







This book I actually got myself with some of my Christmas money. I just had to have this as I have wanted it for ages and it has had brilliant reviews. I am really looking forward to reading it.


Swaps


Delirium by Lauren Oliver







This book was a swap book from Misty over at UK Swap Shop on Goodreads. I have only recently wanted to read this book everyone just kept saying how good it is that I just have to find out what the fuss is about.

What was in your mailbox this week?

1 comment:

  1. Great books! I loved Divergent. It was so intense and I read it within a few hours. Hope you like it too :)

    My IMM http://withabook.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete