30 January 2012

It's Monday What Are You Reading? #14

It's Monday What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey in which we plan our reading week!


                             Finished Reading
      
                  Halflings by Heather Burch
I really enjoyed this book although there was times when I thought part of the story was missing. The review will b coming in the next few days.

Currently Reading

Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
I know I have been reading this for a week now but this has nothing to do with the quality as I am really enjoying it, it's just a long book!

The Vanishing Game by Kate Kae Myers
Only just started this but there is already a lot of questions that I am looking forward to find out.

Reading Next

After Obsession by Carrie Jones & Steven E. Wedel

Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley
Looking foward to reding these book I have had them waiting to be read for a while now.

What are you reading this week?

7 comments:

  1. I've heard great things about the Infernal Devices series but I haven't had a chance to read them yet. I'm glad you're enjoying it though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing a lot of Halfings around today! Hope you enjoy your reads!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cover on The Vanishing Game. Enjoy your reads!

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST and here’s
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking forward to seeing what you thought about Halflings and what you think about The Vanishing Act. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The books you chose have such gorgeous covers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought a Cassandra Clare box set for my younger sister for Christmas. I keep trying to convince myself that it wasn't even a little bit selfish but every time I see one of her book's covers, I realise that just isn't true. I can't wait until she's done with them and I can finally borrow them!

    I've never seen it before but I love the look of The Vanishing Game. (I've just dashed over to NetGalley to request a copy!) I've been going through a bit of a creepy story phase for the past couple of months so this should fit right in. Looking forward to seeing what you think! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My husband is reading the Infernal Devices series. I haven't started on it yet.

    I finished a nice mix of things. Please come see what I'm reading now.

    ReplyDelete