15 February 2012

Book Covers: Graffiti Moon


Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley

I love this cover as it was what attracted me to the book which in this case it was a good idea to judge a book by it's cover.
I love the use of colours as everything black and white but some bright colours in the background which I find fitting for the story as it gives us hope.
The way the title and the authors name looks simple when you first look at it but then when you get a closer look it looks more like graffiti giving it rough edging as again this is very much in keeping with the storyline.
The people in the cover have been kept into the shadows which at first I thought that's all they where but there is a bit of detailing on the.
I seem to have mentioned it a few times but everything about this cover is in keeping with the actual book which I think is a great idea because then you know what you're getting and I don't think many covers have kept the cover similar to what the book is about.
I just love everything about this cover and the story is just as good!

(Check out my review here)