27 February 2012

It's Monday What Are You Reading? #18

It's Monday What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey in which we plan our reading week!




                                                            Finished Reading

                                                  Dark Angel by Eden Maguire
I wasn't too pleased with this book I was expecting so much more from it but I think that was because I loved the cover so much. To view my full review click here.

Illuminate by Aimee Agresti
This book took such a long time to get into this book however when you get past the halfway point it's so addicting and it's really a great book. To see my full review click here.

Currently Reading

Torn by Amanda Hocking
I am really enjoying this book far more than what I did the first and that one wasn't even a bad book either. Really looking forward to finding out what is going to happen next.

Reading Next

Pieces of Us by Margie Gelbwasser 
Was supposed to start this last week but I ended up getting the flu so I wasn't in the mood for reading but now I am getting better I feel the need to read :)

Forgiven by Jana Oliver
I am so excited to read this book as I love this series and the last one was left on a cliff hanger that I hope gets sorted out.

That's what I am planning on reading this week whats yours?

1 comment:

  1. OOOoh!! Very nice!! I can't wait for Forgiven! And I have a ton of Amanda's books on my TBR mountain, including Switched! Love the cover for Torn!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete