26 February 2012

In My Mailbox #19

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that is hosted by The Story Siren. This is where we show what we have either bought or was given throughout the week gone by.









Again I have not bought any books this week but I did get some swaps and review books.

Nevermore by Kelly Creagh

I got this book thanks to Goodreads UK Swap Shop group which I am so pleased about as I have been after it for a while and I am very much looking forward to reading it.


All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin

I received this from readitswapit. It's not a book I heard of until I see it on the list of books they had to swap and it sounded really good so I thought I would give it a try.


Forgiven by Jana Oliver

I was sent this to review by Macmillan Children's Books which I was pleased about as I love this series and I can't wait to get stuck into it.

I received a couple of books via netgalley this week.


Torn by Stephanie Guerra

I also got - I Got My Dream Job and So Can You by Pete Leibman.


So that's what I received this week what arrived in your mailbox?

2 comments:

  1. Soooo envious of your copy of Forbidden! Of course I still have wayyyy too much on my TBR pile!! Heehee!! I'll be ready for it by March!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul this week!

    Can't wait for your review of Torn. :)

    I'm a new follower and would appreciate a follow back at:
    bookwormmia.blogspot.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete