12 February 2012

In My Mailbox #17

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that is hosted by The Story Siren. This is where we show what we have either bought or was given throughout the week gone by.









I ordered these books last week and arrived Monday as one of them was a pre-order.

A Kiss in Time by Alex Flinn

I have been after this for quite some time now so when I had some vouchers to spend I thought I would look to see how much it was and at only £3.99 I had to snap it up. I am very much looking forward to this as I have read Beastly and it's now one of my favourites so I am hoping this will go the same way.


Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

Again I have been after this for awhile mainly on netgalley but I kept getting turned down which made me want to read it all the more and then when it kept getting great reviews I just knew I had to get it with my vouchers. I just hope its worth the wait!


I also got a couple of books for review.


Chose Ones by Tiffany Truitt

I see this cover on Goodreads and I fell in love with it so I just had to see if I could get a review copy of it. Which I received a e-arc copy of it from Danielle Barclay over at Entangled Publishing. I am really looking forward to reading this book lets hope its as good as the cover.


Torn by Amanda Hocking

I received this in the post the other day and at the time I had no idea where it came from as I knew I hadn't asked to review it (although I wanted to) and I never ordered it. When I emailed Jessica Preeg over at St. Martin's Press (who had sent me the first to review) I found out that because I reviewed the first one I get to review Torn as well and I for one can't wait!

I also got a couple of galley's from Netgalley

Gift by Andrea J. Buchanan

Shayla Witherwood: A Half-Farie Tale by Tamra Torero


What's in your mailbox this week?

7 comments:

  1. I now have soooooo many Amanda Hocking books on my TBR pile it's insane! Sooo want to read them all too, yet I just have sooooo many books to read and not enough time for them and life!

    Best to luck for you! ;) Happy Reading!

    Here'y my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo you got some lovely books this week. I loved switched by Amanda hocking!
    Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! I really want to read Tiffany Truitt's book. I need to read more by Hocking.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely jealous of Torn and Chosen Ones :) Everyone seems to be getting them this week!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ack, another Torn... going to have to get a copy... I LOVE it!!

    Here is my IMM

    Happy Reading

    Lindsay :)
    Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Books, and great IMM!!!! Torn's cover is beautiful and I really want to read it :D Happy Reading, hope you enjoy!
    http://simplykayla0203.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-2.html

    (New Follower)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just bought Switched a couple weeks ago, I'm excited to read it, and the whole series looks excellent, so congrats on getting Torn!


    Here's my IMM this week.

    Hope you enjoy your books this week!

    -Danie

    ReplyDelete