13 February 2012

It's Monday What Are You Reading? #16

It's Monday What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey in which we plan our reading week!




                                                     Finished Reading
   
                         After Obsession by Carrie Jones & Steven E. Wedel
Not the best book that I have ever read. It was really hard to get into and I didn't like the relationship between the two main characters. Loads of potential but in the end fell a bit flat. To see my review click here.

Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley
I really enjoyed this book as it was beautifully written and this time I loved the characters and the interaction between the two main characters. It was a very descriptive book which did take some getting used to but once I did I fell in love with the book. For my review click here.

Currently Reading

Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan
It started off a bit slow and didn't really understand what was going on or even some of the language used but I have now gotten into it so much so I look forward to reading the next chapter.

Illuminate by Aimee Agresti
Not sure what the story is actually about yet but then again I have only read the first two chapters I do hope something happens soon!

Reading Next

Dark Angel by Eden Maguire
I have had this book sitting on my shelf for quite some time now so I thought I should finally get around to reading it. I just hope I love it as much as the cover!

What are you reading this week?

7 comments:

  1. I want to get to Graffiti Moon soon - I've heard good things! I hope Illuminate gets better for you :-) I;ve had books that start out not so good and end up turning out great - and then those that start out not so good and stay that way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All are new to me! Enjoy.

    Here's my It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

    I'd like to invite you to sign up for my February Giveaway! Win All Kinds of Kisses or a $25 Amazon gift card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope to get to an older book too, although it is only from last year. I just want to read so much but ever since I started working again part time I don't have nearly enough time to do it all. :(

    Oh well! Happy Reading!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Illuminate looks interesting but the cover is so pretty. Red dresses seem to be a trend.

    My Monday list: http://rachelreader.blogspot.com/2012/02/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks! I myself want to read Glow, After Obsession and Illuminate :)

    http://amysbookden.blogspot.com/2012/02/musing-mondays-24-monday-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tag your it! You have been chosen to play a friendly game of tag! Follow the link to check it out :) http://clairelouisereads.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/tagged-second-one.html

    ReplyDelete