29 February 2012

BOTM #5

February is now coming to an end so here is a list I read this month:
  • The Vanishing Game by Kate Kae Myers
  • After Obsession by Carrie Jones & Steven E. Wedel
  • Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley
  • Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan
  • Steve Jobs: The Man Who Thought Different by Karen Blumenthal
  • Dark Angel by Eden Maguire
  • Illuminate by Aimee Agresti
  • Torn by Amanda Hocking

And the book of the month goes to...



The Vanishing Game by Kate Kae Myers
In the end there was only one winner for this month as this was by far my best and favourite read of this month (I did start it in January but more days read in February). This was an out-standing book that I would recommend that anyone who hasn't read it or not sure about it to go for it you won't be sorry as it's an amazing book. This book is that good that is already a contender for my book of 2012 an amazingly thrilling book. For my full review click here.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, you read Illuminate! I can't wait to get my hands on it - the premise sounds awesome and the cover is so pretty. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would give you a warning about Illuminate is that it takes a real long time to get going but once it does its brilliant

      Delete