20 February 2012

It's Monday WHat Are You Reading? #17

It's Monday What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey in which we plan our reading week!




                                                          Finished Reading
   
                                               Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan
I finished Glow earlier this week and I did like it but I did feel a bit disappointed in the characters and some the story. To view my full review click here.

Steve Jobs: The Man Who Thought Different by Karen Blumenthal
I really enjoyed this book as it was so informative but in a more simple manner that someone without knowledge would understand. It was very beautifully written and at times very moving. To see my full review click here.

Currently Reading

Illuminate by Aimee Agresti
Although it did take well over 100 pages to get into I am now very much hooked and can't wait to see what is going to happen next.

Dark Angel by Eden Maguire
Not read much of this book yet but it has started a bit slow but hopefully it will pick up soon.

Reading Next

Torn by Amanda Hocking

Pieces of us by Margie Gelbwasser
Looking forward to reading both of these books.

So that's what I am planning on reading this week, what are you reading?

4 comments:

  1. You have some good ones! I'm very intrigued by Pieces of Us.

    I'll be watching for the review....

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've really gotta bump up Amanda's books on my TBR pile!!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a great reading week! Here's my link: Christian Novels

    ReplyDelete