21 February 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #9

Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday everyone involved in the TTT will make a list of that weeks topic.



This weeks topic is: Top Ten Books To Save If My House Were Abducted By Aliens (or any other disaster struck)

This is a real toughie as I have quite a few favourites and most of them are series so what I will have to do is class the series as one otherwise this list would never end!

Here goes nothing!

  1. The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare: My all time favourite series that I just couldn't go without!
  2. The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare: Another favourite of mine and I can't leave Will behind!
  3. The Vanishing Game by Kate Kae Myers: Technically I would be saving my laptop for this one until I got a hardcopy of it but I just have fallen in love with it and it is up there with Cassandra Clare books.
  4. Drake Chronicles by Alyxandra Harvey: I haven't even caught up with this series yet so I would have to save them all just so I knew what happened with all the Drake's!
  5. Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick: This series I would have to save as they are my all time favourite book covers that it would be a crime for them to be destroyed!
  6. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles: I love this series and it was the series that made me venture into knew genre's. It just has to be saved!
  7. Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles: Again I love this series and it would be a crime to be left behind!
  8. The Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine: I love the series and the covers enough said!!
  9. The Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead: Another favourite series of mine and I would make sure the last one was there as the cover was different to the rest of them and it's beautiful.
  10. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins: Stunning series and even though the last one wasn't as good it's still one of the best series around and it always gets a reaction.
I love all these books and I would just have to save them as they are well worth the risk! There is also a lot of books that I haven't even read yet and maybe I would try and sneak them with me as well!!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome list!!! I love almost every single one of these books! TMI is my fave series ever. The only ones I haven't read are The Vanishing Game and The Mieganville vampire books seeing as I've only read the first 4. And of course you know I'm currently reading the Hunger Games books :)
    Fantastic picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these, but them seem good. 'Hunger Games' is on my list, so we shall see. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great readers think alike! 1, 2, 8, 9, 10 <- Absolutely loved and agree with! I need to pick up the other books in this list now... Hopefully, we'll end up on the same ship, and I can borrow some books.

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Vampire Academy series.

    You've been tagged. Read the rules here http://teenagefeelin.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/tagged.html

    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete