15 February 2012

Blog Updates


Hey everyone Kate here, just a little note to let you know I have made a few little updates to my blog hope you like them.
As you can see I have changed the background as I found that the photo's that had been using was a little distracting so I went with something simple with nothing too much going on in the background (I seem to be on a blue kick this time round)
I have added another way for you to follow me by using the Linky Follower I thought this would be a good idea for those of you who don't want to use the Blogger follower or the email subscription.
I have also updated my Facebook page so that it co-insides with my blog so if you want to take a look just click on the Facebook owl at the side.
I have also added a few blogs that I visit regularly.
Not too many changes as you can see but if anyone feel I could improve on anything else to make this a better blog (as I'm not getting many comments) please let me know either by posting on here or using my new email which is in the on the side with the profile information.
Thanks
Kate :)

2 comments:

  1. Following through Linky now!! Would love a linky follow back at http://datesbooks.blogspot.com
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the owls! They're so cute :) + New GFC and Linky follower :) Drop by my blog sometime I'm holding a giveaway right now @ http://turningthepagesx.blogspot.com/2012/02/200-follower-giveaway.html#comment-form
    :)
    -Kimberly @ www.TurningThePagesx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete