3 February 2012

Follow Friday #12


Follow Friday is a weekly event hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. This is a great way to discover new blogs and make new friends! This weeks featured are Progress and Procrastination and Omnom Books.


Q: Define what characteristics your favorite books share. Do they all have a kickass heroine or is the hot love interest the Alpha Male?

A: Well for me all my favourite books has romance in them it's usually a love triangle (yes I'm addicted to them especially The Infernal Devices) but there are times when there's no triangle but the lead up to the romance can't believe I have such a soppy answer.
I also like strong female characters and an even stronger alpha male.
I have also just recently found that I love thrilling on the edge of your seat kind of books which a lot of books that I have read recently have this element (especially the book that I am reading at the minute The Vanishing Game) and have been no less than 4 stars as they are just so entertaining and there is more to the story than just the romance side.

10 comments:

  1. I love a good romance too! :)

    - New follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like strong female characters as well. I always say that love triangles kind of annoy me, they're in nearly every book these days, yet when I'm reading them, they are rather good and at times I can't pick a side!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only handle a particular few love triangles... The Infernal Devices happens to be one of them. :) Thanks for stopping by.

    Bonnie @ Sweet-Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a love/hate relationship with love triangles but I still have to agree with you they can make for a good story! New Follower :) http://underworldloveaddiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower! I seem to have a thing for love triangles too! Here is my FF if you'd like to follow back: http://theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2012/02/feature-and-follow-friday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol I don't like romance books
    I like your page! The owl up there is cute!
    New follower! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally agree with you. I love romance in the books I read! :D

    Mariska
    My FFF

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm definitely more into the thrills and chills than the romance. :)

    New follower, happy to return the visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love romance in a novel as well. :) When a love triangle is done really well, I like them. :) Thanks for hopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like love triangles when they're done well. I'm not sure I have any examples of that right now :-P but I'd know it if I saw it!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Tara @ Shhh... Not While I'm Reading

    ReplyDelete