7 February 2012

Teaser Tuesday #10

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!





My Teasers:



After Obsession by Carrie Jones & Steven E. Wedel




"Okay. If Court or anyone hasn't told you already... my mom died a few years ago." She swallows. "She was sick. It was a ... a mental illness. Bi-polar disorder. Everyone says she killed herself."
I'd heard of that. "I'm sorry."
"Afterwards, me and Court and some other friends had a seance in my house because I missed her so much, you know, and I just wanted to see if she was okay. I don't think any of us actually expected it to work or anything, you know? My dreams or 'psychic visions' started for real after that. It got really freaky. I mean, really freaky." - Page 91
I'm not sure about this book it seems ok but it has picked up now that things are happening I just hope it picks up a bit more.





                        Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley





I come out of the bathroom and the first thing I see is Ed. Okay, it was a long shot, but I was half hoping he'd cease to exist while we were gone. I feel a little tingle when he turns but I put it down to the fall I had during my toilet escape. That and the thought of meeting Shadow.
I don't look at him as I slide into his side of the booth. I'm not here for Ed. I'm here for my young and scruffy artist. - Page 45

I started off thinking this wasn't going to be that interesting but by the second chapter I was starting to get addicted to it can't wait to read the rest.


Both quotes may be different to the final copy as both are arc copies

4 comments:

  1. Graffit Moon is just an awesome title, and I read the premise a while back. Sounds interesting. Great teaser!
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow I just tried my reply button for the off chance it would be working so whoop. I loved the title as well but it was this cover that got me :)

      Delete
  2. OOOh nice! Like the tease from After Obsession! Have that one in my TBR mountain that I hope to get to someday! Happy Reading!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had After Obsession for awhile also but not enjoying it as much as I thought I would so I don't think you're missing out

      Delete