5 February 2012

In My Mailbox #16

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that is hosted by The Story Siren. This is where we show what we have either bought or was given throughout the week gone by.









This week I received a couple of swaps from UK Swap Shop over at Goodreads:

Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols
I was recommended this book from Goodreads and it sounded so good that I thought I would try and get it. I am looking forward to reading this book.


Fallen Grace by Mary Hooper
I had never read what this book was about but I have always loved the front cover so when I had the chance to have a swap I jumped at the chance. It was only then when I read what it was about which does sound like a different kind of book for me but it does sound interesting.

I also was accepted for a coupe of e-arcs from Netgalley


Dead of Night by Lynn Viehl
I loved the sound of this book so I thought I would give it a try but then I found out that this was number 2 in a series which I haven't tried. Has anyone read the first one? Do I need to read the first one first or could I start with this one?


Illuminate by Aimee Agresti
I actually emailed the publisher for this book as I saw it on Goodreads and it sounded so good but unfortunately they don't post out to the UK but she sent me a link for the netgalley which was already accepted so I was really pleased about that and I can't wait to read it.

What was in your mailbox this week?

6 comments:

  1. WOW. Illuminate looks gorgeous. (Yes, I am judging it by its cover, hehe.) Also, same here about Fallen Grace! Not sure what it's about, but I'd love to read it. Also I've heard good things about Jennifer Echols. Hope you enjoy all your books!

    Here's my IMM :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Illuminate (I need to read it). I hope it's good because the cover is gorgeous!

    I haven't heard of Fallen Grace, but I like the cover for that one too!

    Nerd Girls at Books to the Sky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer Echols is AMAZING!!! I love her books! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh nice! Haven't heard of these! Hope you enjoy em all!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pretty excited to read Illuminate. I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait for Illuminate to officially release since I can't find it on netgalley..

    ReplyDelete