6 February 2012

It's Monday What Are You Reading #15

It's Monday What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey in which we plan our reading week!


                                          Finished Reading
                             
                          Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
It took me awhile to finish this book but I still loved reading it and I can't wait to see what is going to happen in the next book! Check my review out here.

The Vanishing Game by Kate Kae Myers
This was a very different genre for me and I loved every bit of it. A review coming soon.

Currently Reading

After Obsession by Carrie Jones & Steven E. Wedel
Only just started the first chapter so I'm not sure what to think just yet but I do think it's going to get very interesting.

Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley
Again I have just started this and my first thought was oh no I'm not going to like this but then I read chapter 2 and it really picked up and I am very much looking forward to see where it goes next.

Reading Next

Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan

Illuminate by Aimee Agresti
Looking forward to reading these books. I have heard so many good things about Glow which has been sitting on my shelf so I thought I better give it a read. I am hoping that Illuminate will be as stunning as the front cover.

What are you reading this week?

8 comments:

  1. I really want to read Clockwork Prince and Glow! Hope you have a great reading week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have After Obsession on my TBR mountain! Gonna take awhile to get to it! Will have to look for your review!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what I'm reading next! I could use a good suggestion!

    Here's my It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

    I'd like to invite you to sign up for my February Giveaway! Win All Kinds of Kisses or a $25 Amazon gift card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Vanishing Game looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh good grief you have some great books this week! Happy Reading!

    http://mustreadfaster.blogspot.com/2012/02/what-are-you-reading-monday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT reading week. Every book I was like, Oh! I want to read that or Oh! I loved that! Great, great reading week!

    http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, Glow looks like so much fun!! Enjoy your week!!! :-) My What? http://burgandyice.blogspot.com/2012/02/what-musing.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am SO happy you're reading Graffiti Moon, Kate, it's one of my all-time favorites. The US edition is on its way here from The Book Depository. Apparently, they changed it quite a bit and I'm very curious to find out how. They've also added a few more poems and that's the part I'm looking forward to the most.

    Happy reading!
    Maja @ The Nocturnal Library

    ReplyDelete